2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
A. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL & NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION.
All Materials and the compilation of all content included on Our Sites are owned or licensed by Us and protected by United States and international copyright laws. We do not claim ownership of copyrights owned by third parties.
B. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on Our Sites in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, You may provide notice of Your claim to Our Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if You believe that Your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on Our Sites. All other inquires to the Designated Agent will not be answered.
All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the Sites are the property of their respective owners.
D. IDEAS AND INVENTIONS.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions (“Ideas”) disclosed, submitted, or offered to Us in connection with Your use of this Site shall become Our exclusive property. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law We may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to You.